Saturday, February 18, 2012

You seem to be so untouchable.





You took away my fear,
You showed me the path,
You should be standing by me,
To save this world,

but you prefer to rather,
Leave me and go.

You are the reason I am still alive,
I will always have this gratitude on you.
Nothing can change this fact,
That I love you no matter what.

Nothing can stop my love,
Nothing can make it not reach you.

You have to feel my love,
You have to answer my prayers,
You are my destiny,
And nothing can change that fact.

You are the reason for my peace of mind,
You are the reason behind my smile,
My joy and my smile,
Where have you gone; away two miles.

It's time,
To let you go and leave my path.
You are happy,
Without me,
It's time,
To move on with my life.

I have tried my best to change your path,
But you seems to be so untouchable.

Ruthless and merciless my God,
It's time for me to move on.

Stay happy,
Stay strong,
Stay alive,
Stay good,

Don't ever repent your decision.
I pray to the God to give me,
Courage and
Strength,
To let you go . . .

My love it's time to say goodbye.
I have tried a lot and lot.
You seem to be so untouchable.

No comments:

Post a Comment