Saturday, February 18, 2012

I fear you Cupcake





I fear you. 

You are capable of doing incredible destruction to me. 
You are capable of writing my bad fate. 
You are capable of destroying me. 
You are capable of making me a slut, 
you are so capable.

You are God of destruction.
You are so ruthless,
You are so cruel,
You are so harsh,
You are a monster,
You are a devil,
You are a bad soul.

You can do me a great level of destruction,
Don't spoil my life,
Don't make my fate worse,
Don't curse me,
Don't shower thunder storm.

Don't do anything that would finish me.
Don't let me die,
Don't murder me,
Don't make me cheap,
Don't take my respect,
Don't take my dignity.

My love,

Don't humiliate me,
Don't insult me,
Don't exploit me.

Let me write to you.
Don't stop my love on you.
Don't ignore it,
Let it in your life,

I fear you,
I fear you Cupcake,
I do fear you.
My love,
I fear you.

No comments:

Post a Comment