Saturday, February 18, 2012

Vengeance is pointless






Anger is the power,
to fight the evil.
Mold it into your strength,
A property that would make you strong.

If you let it, it will destroy you,
Relieve it, forgive them.

Focus and determination,
Will teach you to learn your destiny.

I wont given up on myself,
Never,
I will not give up on you,
Never.

Vengeance is pointless,
it will never help me.
Why would I not seek vengeance,
Why not I avenge my past?

Pain is what I need to crave into a beautiful statue.
They made you what you are now.

Forgiveness is truly powerful,
The truth will be eclipsed, 
it's the fact of universe.

But eclipse has an end.
Sun will come and
Spread it's light on earth,
Making earth lively and green.

Have patience,
Abandon the anger,
Mold it to turn into your weapon,
To fight the evil.

With no pity,
With no hesitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment