Monday, June 18, 2012

My mother!





My mother,

(I) was born in pain
on leash, in chain
Deserted in famine of passionate
with open appealing eyes to rain
***


 

My mother,

Drinking you blood,
Floating in your liquid,
Mother I grown from a small cell,
To a multi - organ creature in your belly.


My mother,

Seeing darkness,
Hearing your tender voice
Kicking your kindness,
Smothering your grace


My mother,

Never let me go from your embrace,
Keep me safe and sound in your lace.
Teach me how to fight this ignorance,
Allow me to survive in tolerance.


My mother,

Be gentle and kind,
Be soft and tender,
Keep me always in your mind,
Never kick me out of your ledger


My mother,

... now I live in tomb
nagging my doom
If I knew the world is so dark and gloomy
I would never came out of my mother's womb

No comments:

Post a Comment