Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Life happens!







Life happens.

But it is up to us to whether or not,
allow people,
places, and
things from our past
have power to continue
to control our present.

Now I’m not one to sit here and 
say something as insulting as “it’s easy" 
because it isn't. 
Sometimes letting go of people or 
events from our past 
can be one of the hardest things 
we’ve ever done. 
But you can do it. 
I’ve done it.

The truth is:

anger, 
resentment, 
wanting to get even, 
being afraid, or 
feeling insecure around 
a person or in a situation 
can weigh you down. 
But to let go – 
it’s the only way that you can move 
fully into the present and 
give yourself the clarity 
to focus on the best possible future 
of course for yourself.

Each "new" day, 

is a gift for all of us, 
to say: 
" Nothing is going to weight me down, 
I am the boss of my future. 
No person can take this gift away from me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment