Monday, May 30, 2011

My dream boy!

Dream Boy Part I




I dream of you,
In my life as a glue.
My dream boy, O!
You make me glow.

You are my first kiss,
You are my multiple bliss.

Thirst,
And lust,
Bring it on next,
We will have no rest.

Night is black,
Our darkness is back.

Burning desires,
Craving impulses,
Rushing hormones,
Reddening eyes.

Two great souls,
Fighting to reach abyss.
In the battle field -
Friction yield.

No mercy,
All spicy.

Nails penetrate deeply,
Epithelium slit out clearly,
Blood oozes,
Scars raises.

Hunger increases with every passing second,
Wanting hard to eat,
Instincts creep in with every minute delayed,
Feeling this novel heat.

Now,
Me, this low,
You are part of me,
As I am part of you!


9 comments:

  1. so beautifully written. very well versed and very romantic

    it's simply superb. wow!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very well written Cas, kudos to you. keep writing girl. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys for your love and affection. I am so happy to get this immense response towards my writings, the love you give me; makes me speechless.

    A simple thank is not enough to show you how great I feel.

    Thank you so much. A artist wants only appreciation of his / her art nothing more. I am an artist I got this appreciation. Thank you. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. vy vy vy vyv vyvy vyv vyv vy loveingly................ like it a lot n luv it lot and lot and lot..............

    ReplyDelete