Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Weak!






I am very cold, I know goodness hurts more badly than badness and physical violence and violence itself and aggressive nature. And you thought my goodness is my biggest weakness. It's my weapon.

It's hurting you right? Very badly, disgustingly, insanely your conscience is eating you from inside. Making you to pull your intestines outside your stomach via your mouth.

You wish now if she could have punished me.
She could have scolded me,
abused me,
reacted badly with me.
And people ask why don't you fight back?
Why don't you reply other's bad reactions?

It's firstly waste of time and energy.
It's waste of my emotional energy.
It's negativity, I don't surround with negative energy.
Not any more. I ignore . . . !

I see ten steps ahead in life,
I don't see now.

Your badness cannot make my goodness disappear.
I punish by not punishing.
I love your soul,
I told you in human's are capable of doing good and bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment